At the end of 2012, I was nominated again for the REALITY Blog Award by Stefanie at Kokopelli Bee Free Blog.
Additionally, I was awarded my third star out of a total of 6, for the Blog of the Year 2012 Award by Fae at Fae’s Twist & Tango! She had also nominated me recently for the second star as well!
What a great way to end the year!
All of these terrific women have a beautiful spirit and warmth which provides a wonderful source of healing, inspiration and comfort to those who visit them. Thank you for these special acknowledgments! I really appreciate it!
Rules for the REALITY Blog Award
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them.
- Answer the 5 questions presented.
- Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
This time around I was not presented with questions to answer, so I have provided the ones I was given the first time around, and the answers as shown in the original acceptance post.
Questions and Answers for the REALITY Award
- If you could change one thing what would you change? I would add self-esteem and life skills courses in schools.
- If you could repeat an age, what would it be? Age 18
- What one thing really scares you? The passing of a loved one
- What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it? To live near the beach, and host large seminar events on personal development topics which I do believe is possible.
- If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? I would not want to BE someone else but I would not mind experiencing the influence and lifestyle of someone like Oprah Winfrey for a day!
Rules for the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- You can now also join our Facebook page – click the link here ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award Facebook page and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars.
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Rules for the Very Inspiring Blog award
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Post the award image on your page.
- Tell seven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate seven to fifteen other blogs.
Random facts about myself for the Very Inspiring Blog award
- I am happily married.
- In April 2012 I became a published author.
- Dancing is my favorite form of exercise.
- I would enjoy having my own column in a health and wellness magazine.
- My favorite animal is the yellow lab.
- I have become a fan of football.
- I love the beach.
By accepting these nominations, it gives me an additional opportunity to acknowledge other bloggers as well. After all, there are so many people who touch and inspire us by sharing their wonderful insights, knowledge and experiences.
Therefore, it is my pleasure to nominate the following sites for the REALITY Blog Award, the Blog of the Year 2012 Award, and the Very Inspiring Blog Award!
For those who have already received a star(s) for the Blog of the Year award, please add an additional one to your badge! You can pick up the corresponding badge at the link shown in the rules.
- Evolving Yogi
- New Heaven on Earth
- Between Fear and Love
- Comments from Cathy
- Sharing Me Myself and I
- Fabulous 50’s
- Photography Art Plus
Congratulations and enjoy!