Recently, I received three award nominations, and two were on the same day. A big thank you to Ute at Ute smile, for nominating me for the Best Moment Award, Fae at Fae’s Twist & Tango for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award and Letizia at Dutch Goes Italian for the Liebster Blog Award nomination!
What a lovely surprise and honor to be acknowledged in this way, by these three very special women.
They each share a lot of joy throughout their beautiful blogs, and all are the recipients of numerous awards themselves.
Their kindness in recognizing others is a wonderful demonstration of their generosity!
Best Moments Award
Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered -
Savoring the experience of quality time.
The rules for One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 or more blogs with the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
The rules for Liebster Blog Award are:
- Post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
- You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!
- Try to choose blogs who have 200 or less followers.
Random facts about myself:
- Dancing classes at the gym have been a huge addition to my life and great exercise.
- I enjoy board game night with friends and the food that accompanies it.
- As a teenager, I attended Arizona State University and lived in a dorm.
- I enjoy arts and craft fairs.
- Skinny Cow chocolate ice cream sandwiches are one of my favorite snacks.
- I worked at Princeton University for several years.
- I’ve reached the over 100 posts mark.
- When I first learned to drive, it was with a car that had a stick shift.
- Driving my mustang convertible has been a lot of fun.
- Connecting with loved ones brings me joy.
- Hot apple pie is my special treat especially on holidays.
Questions posed to me and my answers:
- What was your favorite age? Many were good but becoming a legal adult at 18 was special.
- If you needed to emigrate, which country would you choose? Hard to choose but one that has beautiful beaches would be desirable.
- What is your favorite dish? Filet mignon
- Which city would you recommend me to visit and why? Key West Florida – For the nightly sunset celebrations.
- What makes you smile? Puppies, kindness and a good sense of humor.
- What is your favorite quote? “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change.” – Wayne W. Dyer
- Name one negative aspect of your home country. Fortunately, the positive aspects outweigh the negative, so I will respectfully focus on that.
- Syrupy or Savory? Both offer a good variety
- How do you prefer to travel? Plane, car, train, etc.? By car but usually take a plane for quicker arrival.
- What does ‘injustice’ means to you? Inequality
- What is your ultimate way of relaxing? Being near the ocean
My questions to the nominees:
- Who has been the most positive influence in your life?
- What was your favorite class in school?
- What is your favorite time of year?
- If you had one wish that could be granted today, what would it be?
- What type of movies do you enjoy?
- What is the best piece of advice you ever received?
- What famous person would you like to meet?
- If you could live someone else’s life for one day who would you choose?
- What is your favorite song?
- If a book were written about you, what would it be called?
- Who would you like to play you in a movie about your life?
I am delighted to nominate the following bloggers for the Best Moment Award, One Lovely Blog Award, and the Liebster Blog Award!
Select one or accept all three, as you choose.
Congratulations and enjoy!