I would like to take this opportunity to thank Amy at The Bumble Files for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I am thrilled to be considered for this award, and find it a huge honor to be recognized in this way. Thank you for this wonderful acknowledgment, as I am humbled to have been selected alongside so many other inspiring blogs.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated me.
Thank you again, Amy.
2. Share 7 things about myself.
- I am happily married.
- Recently became a published author.
- Grew up in Minnesota.
- I am the youngest of 6 children.
- My favorite animal is the yellow lab.
- I enjoy watching movies.
- I lived in Key West Florida for one year.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers for this award.
There are so many blogs I enjoy, so it was tough to select only a few. This speaks to the fact that there are so many inspirational writers out there, who really pour their heart and soul into their articles.
At this time, I have selected the following nominees for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Taming The Invisible Dragon
- Julie Hansen Intuitive
- Professions for Peace
- Floating with the Breeze
- Kokopelli Bee Free Blog
- Life is an Exquisite Journey
- Zen and Genki
4. Put the logo of the award on my blog site.
I wish to thank everyone who visits, ‘likes’, and comments on my blog!