Thank you very much Daniela at the Lantern Post for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Daniela’s blog is warm and enlightening, and she is a multiple award nominee herself for good reason.
The rules of this award, as I understand them, are as follows:
- Post seven things about myself.
- Nominate other bloggers who I feel deserve the award.
- Let them know about the nomination.
Seven things about me:
- I enjoy watching football with my husband much to his delight.
- I have taken a liking to a game called, Mexican Train.
- Pizza is one of my favorite treats.
- Chocolate chip cookies are also a favorite.
- Reading books is a pleasurable pastime, especially a good suspense thriller.
- In spite of the movie, Jaws, I still love being in and around the ocean.
- I moved to Arizona with my husband in 2005 for the wealth of sunshine.
It is always a challenge to single out specific blogs, as there are so many great ones available. However, it is my pleasure to nominate the following sites for the Beautiful Blogger Award:
- Living Yoga with Stella
- The Front Window
- A Nature Mom
- Terrified Tastebud
- Everlasting Love of Flowers
- Zent Creative Blog
- Through The Healing Lens
- Lovely Shoots
- Beach Treasures and Treasure Beaches
- Dalmatian Dig’s Blog
- Out of The Birdcage
- Dutch Goes Italian
- Sue Ann’s Balcony
- The Regina Chronicles 366
- Recovery Thru My Lens
Congratulations to all!