Recently, I was tagged ‘it’ by Stefanie at Kokopelli Bee Free Blog to participate in the ‘Blog Tag’game.
Thank you Stefanie, for including me!
1. Here is how it works:
- Post the rules.
- Answer the questions proposed in the post by the person who tagged you.
- “Tag” 11 people, including a link to your post, informing them that they’ve been tagged.
- Create 11 new questions or re-use the existing ones for those you’ve tagged.
2. My answers to Stefanie’s fantastic questions:
How would you describe yourself in three lines?
Someone who desires to live a holistic life, while inspiring those around me. I find great joy in the results that come from improving my thinking, and taking positive actions to further enhance the quality of my life.
What do you enjoy most doing?
I enjoy spending time with my husband, particularly walking on the beach, joking around, and engaging in meaningful conversation.
If there was one gift you had for this world, what would that be?
To find a way for everyone to love themselves, as this creates an abundance of peace within.
When you think about the ones you love, can you describe three things that symbolize what you love about them?
They are kind, genuine, and unselfish.
What was a heart-warming compliment that someone gave to you? Or, if you can’t think of one: What heart-warming compliment would you give to yourself?
When a friend told me that my help changed her life, by providing a different way to view her world.
What was an inspiring insight that you learned from somebody?
That personal growth is a process of identifying internal issues, and taking the necessary actions to change my thinking, and behavior in order to alleviate pain, rather than looking for others to change in order to feel better.
If you could go back in time line and talk to your eight year old self: What would you thank him or her for? Or, if you are still there or on the way: What would you like to thank yourself for, now?
For the internal knowing that peace, love, and happiness were attainable through perseverance and a willing spirit.
If you could go forward in time line and talk to your eighty year old self: What would you thank him or her for? Or, if you are already there or beyond: What would you like to thank yourself for, now?
For the understanding that I was able to create my life exactly as I wanted it to look.
Imagine your perfect day. How does it feel?
It feels calm and peaceful, filled with love, joy, and humor. It feels like a day at the beach.
Imagine one of your dreams coming true. How does it feel?
I am filled with gratitude for realizing that what matters most in life is who you become as a person, rather than the amount of material possessions you obtain.
Imagine one loving message you could give to the world, right now. What would it be?
By learning to love yourself, many of your problems will fall away. Additionally, you will then attract more situations which reinforce this same feeling, and others will benefit from your authenticity, warmth, and kindness.
3. Tag, you’re it! – (optional) If you’d like to participate, great and if not, no problem! It is supposed to be fun and not a duty. Enjoy the day, either way!
- The Hungry Mum
- Solo Dialogue
- Travel Culture Food
- Northwest Photos
- Inspiration Import
- Charming Trinity
- Discover and Devour
- Green Light Lady
- The Why About This
- Claire Cappetta
- Hannah Meiklejohn
4. My Questions for those who choose to participate are:
- Who is or has been the most influential person in your life?
- What is your favorite pastime?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
- What is your favorite place to vacation and why?
- What do you like the most about yourself?
- If you could do anything and money was no object, what would it be?
- What is the most memorable time in your life so far?
- What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
- How did you become interested in blogging, and what is your favorite part about it?
- What would you like your legacy to be?
- Are you able to accept a compliment, why or why not?