I was recently nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Andrea Kelly at The Hand Written Life! It is always an honor to be recognized in this way, and I really appreciate it! Thank you, Andrea.
It is my understanding that this award is meant for people with fewer than 200 followers, as a fun way to get to know them a little better. However, because it is difficult to tell which blogs fit that criterion, this award can be used as a wonderful way to connect with others regardless of how many followers they have!
The rules of the award are as follows:
- Answer the 11 questions proposed by the person who nominated you.
- Select 11 people for the award.
- Pose 11 new questions to the new nominees.
Here are the answers to the questions posed to me:
If you could be any household appliance, what would you be?
An electric heater because you get the summers off.
Why did you start blogging?
To exchange thoughts, ideas, and inspirational information with others while sharing our passions as well.
When was the last time you embarrassed yourself in public? What did you do?
Fortunately, I can’t remember embarrassing myself in public recently, so I will sidestep this question for now.
If you could only listen to the music of one singer/songwriter/band/group/whatever, for the rest of your life, who would it be?
What is your favorite book?
You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay. Of course, I’d have to include my own book as well, The Right Relationship Starts with You. 🙂
What is the best compliment you’ve ever received?
Being told that my help changed someone’s life, by providing a different way to view their world.
What is your favorite day of the week?
That would be Friday, because it means the end of the work week and the beginning of the weekend.
What is one word you can never remember how to spell?
What is the last thing you said out loud?
When is the last time you did a cartwheel?
When I was about 12 years old.
Peacefully lying on the beach under his red and white umbrella.
It will be a pleasure to get to know you better. If you have more than 200 followers already, you can still participate if you wish.
- It Started With A Quote
- Share Chair
- Evolving Yogi
- Staying Peaceful
- Thinking Is Write
- Valerie Davies
- 100 Square Metres
- Gardens for Goldens
- Grandparents Plus 2
- For the Love of Clouds and Living Things
- Little Skew
My Questions to the nominees:
- What inspires you?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is your favorite comedy?
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Why did you start a blog?
- What is your favorite part of blogging?
- What would be the name of your ‘reality show’ to describe your life?
- If you were to give a speech on any topic, what would it be?
- If you changed your name, what would you change it to?
- What is your dream career?
- If money was no object, where would you live and why?