I would like to thank Utesmile for this wonderful Super Sweet Award. Her inspirational blog really warms your heart and brings a smile to your face.
Rules for this award include:
- Thank the super sweet blogger who made the nomination
- Answer the five questions provided with award
- Nominate a baker’s dozen of other bloggers
Here are the answers to the sweet questions posed to me:
- Cookie or cake? Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate is my first choice but vanilla works too
- What is your favorite sweet treat? Apple pie
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Watching movies, parties and holidays
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Cinnamon
It is always a challenge to single out specific blogs, as there are so many great ones available. However, below are some of the sweet people that I’ve nominated:
Realistic Cooking Ideas for Busy People
Congratulations to all!
Hi Cathie! Thanks so much for the Super Sweet Blogging nomination! I’ll work on it today!
Hi Nikki! “Sweet!” So glad you enjoyed receiving the nomination, you deserve it!
Thank you, Cathie, for the Super Sweet Blogging nomination. 🙂
Hi Tatjana! It is my pleasure and thanks for including me in your top 5 favorite posts for this week on your blog regarding “Be Kind to Your Mind.”
You are most welcome. It is a great post! 🙂
I appreciate your kind words. 🙂
Cathie, Thanks so much for your nomination!
You are very welcome Brooke! Thanks for all the treats you share!
Thank you for your award!! I really appreciate it! 🙂
Absolutely! My pleasure! 🙂
Thank you for nominating my blog!
My pleasure Donna! Thanks for all the wonderful recipes on your sweet blog. 🙂
Cathy, you were so sweet to nominate me for an award! Today I’ve done the same for you. Check out my nominations for the Sunshine Award here:
Thank you so much Nikki! It is really kind of you to nominate me for this award! I really appreciate it, and congrats to you on your nomination as well. 🙂
Congrats, Cathie on your Super Sweet Bloggin Award! 😀 Fae.
Thank you Fae! So sweet of you to comment! 🙂