What a special time it is, to be nominated for two different awards on the same day. I would like to thank Ute smile for nominating me for the Sensual Blogging Award (feeling touched and inspired) and Fae’s Twist & Tango for the Reality Blog Award (Real, Energizing, Amazing, Lovely, Inspiring, Touching, Yippee!).
Both of these awards and blogs are a delightful blend of warmth, joy, and kindness. It is an honor to be recognized by each of these lovely women and I really appreciate it!
There are many who touch and inspire us by sharing their wonderful insights, knowledge and experiences, and many we haven’t met yet, or would like to know better. Awards are a great way to acknowledge and expand our blogging circles through the process of nominations.
Rules for the Sensual Blogging Award
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back
- Answer 7 sensual questions
- Select some nominees and notify them on their blogs
- Copy and paste the award on your blog
Questions and Answers for the Sensual Award
- Most romantic memory – Being surprised with an engagement ring on the beach
- Most sensual music – Romantic music like “Wonderful Tonight” by Eric Clapton
- Most sensual season – The Fall season feels very cozy
- Favorite flower – Roses
- Favorite fruit – Apples
- Best gift received – The engagement ring my husband picked out
- Love is – A beautiful marriage
Rules for the REALITY Blog Award
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them
- Answer the 5 questions presented
- Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify them on their blogs
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere
Questions and Answers for the Reality Award
- If you could change one thing what would you change? I would add self-esteem and life skills courses in schools.
- If you could repeat an age, what would it be? age 18
- What one thing really scares you? The passing of a loved one
- What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it? To live near the beach, and host large seminar events on personal development topics which I do believe is possible.
- If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? I wouldn’t want to BE someone else but I wouldn’t mind experiencing the influence and lifestyle of someone like Oprah Winfrey for a day!
Now, it is my pleasure to nominate the following blogs for both the Reality Blog Award and the Sensual Blogging Award! Feel free to choose just one!
A Day in the Life of a Professional Designer
Congratulations to all!
Congratulations, Cathie, and thank you for the kind words. I like your responses to the questions. Your ‘beach’ dream will come true because you have good energy and you want it! 😀 Fae.
Hi Fae! Absolutely, and thanks for your very lovely comments! Your positive encouragement and support is wonderful! 🙂
Hi Cathie – congrats on all the award nominations you’ve received! And thanks so much for nominating me for the double awards. It’s actually the 1st I’ve received since I recently got back into blogging, so I appreciate it! Love your responses above, esp holding seminars at your home by the beach!
Hi Vania! Thanks so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate hearing that you enjoyed my responses, particularly the beach seminars! 🙂 Congratulations on being a newly graduated psychiatrist, and glad the award nominations were a welcome return to blogging.
Congratulations on your nominations and thank you so much for nominating me and Small Kitchen Chronicles for both these awards! Much appreciated and thank you for your encouragement and support — SKC ❤ you! Thanks again and again, many congratulations!
Hi Christina, Many thanks for all the congratulations! It was my pleaure to nominate you, and I look forward to getting to know you better. 🙂
Hi Cathie, Congratulations on receiving your awards….well-deserved as they are!
Many thanks, too, for nominating brissiemaz for the double-whammy! One of the main outcomes is getting in touch with other bloggers…..ones I might otherwise never have come across… so thank you for that, too.
Providing succinct answers to such probing questions will be a challenge that I look forward to meeting…..and I notice you’ve managed it supremely well 🙂
Dear Mary, Wow! Thanks so very much for your wonderful comments! I really appreciate your kind thoughts and words. Glad you enjoyed the ‘double-whammy’award nominations, and that you are looking forward to taking on those questions! 🙂
Congrats for your nominations and thank you so much for nominating my blog. I appreciate, and I’m honored to accept. Thanks again!!!!!
Big thanks to you Anto! I’m happy to nominate you, and pleased to hear you accept! 🙂 Blessings, Cathie
Congratulations to you Cathie for your double awards for your inspirational blog. Am now following 🙂
And thank you so much for nominating The Hurt Healer. You have made my day!
I really appreciate your kind comments Carolyn, thank you! And you are very welcome on the nominations. So happy to hear it added to your day, and that you are now following this blog! 🙂
Hello, congratulations for your double awards, Cathie! Thanks for nominating my blog. It is really a very strong and nice encouragement since I just started on this blog not long ago. Thank you 😉 It’s really great to know someone appreciate the things I write. I’m honoured and my pleasure to accept! Once again, Thank you!!
Hi CW! Thanks for your warm congrats, and it was my pleasure to nominate you! 🙂 I appreciate your heartfelt comments, and am happy to get to know you better. Blessings, Cathie
Congrats, Cathie! They are awards you well deserved.
Great hearing from you Irene, and thank you very much! 🙂
Hi, I’ve thank you in my blog for the award 🙂 Thank you !
I appreciate that, thank you! 🙂
Thank you so much for nominating my blog! I am flattered! 🙂
My pleasure! 🙂
Pingback: Day 306: Thank You!!! Sharing the Awards….. « Design Notes: A Day in the Life of a Professional Designer
Thank you so much again for the nomination!! http://decamvilledesign.wordpress.com/2012/12/14/day-306-thank-you-sharing-the-awards/ Have a great day! ~Patricia
You are very welcome! So glad you enjoyed receiving the awards, and it was good to read your acceptance post as well! 🙂