It is an honor to be nominated for the Blog of the Year 2012 Award by Sloan at Taming the Invisible Dragon. Thank you very much!
This nomination means a lot to me, especially coming from someone who is such an inspiration, and genuine kind soul. I hope you will treat yourself and visit her blog soon!
So here is what you need to know about:
‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Do you know a blog that deserves an award?
- Do you have special blogs that you love to read?
- Which blogs do you bookmark and follow?
- Would you like to give them an award this year?
Then the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award is for you!
Rules for the award:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- You can now also join our Facebook page – click the link here ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook page and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars.
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect. This means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
There are so many blogs that do a fantastic job of providing inspiration, enlightenment and fun. This always makes it a challenge to single anyone out, from the vast amount who equally deserve acknowledgement.
I have gratefully received several awards recently, which has given me a wonderful opportunity to pass the recognition along by nominating many others as well.
Therefore, since this award has no minimum or maximum number of blog nominations required, I have decided to do a briefer list this time around, after the more lengthy ones previously provided.
And now here are my nominations:
- Pride in Photos – A pictorial delight and daily retreat for encouragement and inspiration!
- Beach Treasures and Treasure Beaches – This is a beach lover’s dream. It features beaches from around the globe, beach treasures, and souvenirs.
- Pillows A-La-Mode – A wonderful assortment of great craft ideas, to make your world more beautiful with her fun and clever creations.
Congratulations and enjoy!