A BIG thank you to Fae’s Twist & Tango for nominating me for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award and a second nomination for the Blog of the Year 2012 Award! This is my second star out of a total of 6 for this award, and I really appreciate it!
It is wonderful to be recognized by such a warm and creative spirit, such as Fae, who has a refreshingly unique way of sharing about travel, food, music, and more!
The rules for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award are:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
- Nominate 14 blogs for the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
The rules for the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award are:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- You can now also join our Facebook page – click the link here ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook page and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars.
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
It is my pleasure to introduce and bring attention to the many creative and inspirational people who share their talents through their blogs each month.
So, I am delighted to nominate the following Bloggers for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award and the Blog of the Year 2012 Award!
For those who have already received a star(s) for the Blog of the Year award, please add an additional one to your badge! You can pick up the corresponding badge at the link shown in the rules.
- Poetry and Ice cream
- Patina and Company
- The Eco and the ID
- Caroline Skanne
- Day One
- Wild Sherkin
- Mirth and Motivation
- Tracy Campbell Wacky World of Writing
- Starfish Way
- Gentle Stitches
- Taming the Invisible Dragon
- Kokopelli Bee Free Blog
- Dutch Goes Italian
- Bam’s Kitchen
Congratulations to all!