Thank you to Fae at Fae’s Twist & Tango for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award and for the final star on the Blog of the Year 2012 award!!
What a great way to end the month of January!!
It is wonderful to be recognized by such a fun and creative spirit, who shares recipes and more with her own unique twist and loves to tango!
The rules for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award are:
- Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer the 10 questions provided.
- Nominate up to 12 blogs.
- Provide links to the nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
Here are the 10 questions:
- What is your favorite color? — Both pink and blue
- Your favorite animal? — Yellow lab
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drinks? — Diet coke and hot chocolate
- Facebook or Twitter? — Not currently using either one
- Your favorite pattern? — Behavior patterns
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? — Both
- Your favorite number? — 28
- Your favorite day of the week? — Friday
- Your favorite flower? — Roses
- What is your passion? — Writing and dancing
The rules for the Blog of the Year 2012 Award are:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog of the Year 2012 Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page Blog of the Year 2012 Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- You can now also join our Facebook page – click the link here Blog of the Year 2012 Award Facebook page and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars.
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
There are so many blogs I enjoy, and some that I would like to know better.
I have selected the following nominees for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award and the Blog of the Year 2012 Award!
- Realistic Cooking Ideas for Busy People
- Go Bake Yourself
- Afternoon Popcorn Snack
- The Joy of Caking
- A Daisy Garden
- The Home Heart
- Busy Mom Blogs
- Forever Fit
- Eat Run Smile
- The Retiring Sort
- Travels with Toby
- Emjay and Them
Congratulations and enjoy!
Congratulations, Cathie! Your Blog of the Year is complete, and you are a great Sister/Mentor!
Congratulations to your nominees, as they have to be special to be nominated for both these awards! Thank you for the kind mention. 😀 Fae.
Thank you Fae! I appreciate your very kind compliments! Awards are a wonderful way to spread the joy to current friends, and new friends as well! 🙂
Love & Light, S
I appreciate your congrats Sloan! Thanks so much!
Two more well deserved awards for you, how wonderful! 🙂
Thanks so much Stefanie! Your beautiful comments are much appreciated! 🙂
Congratulations, Cathie – and thanks so much for sharing! 😉
Many thanks for your warm congrats! My pleasure to spread the awards around! 🙂
Thank you so much for the nominations- I am honored!
Absolutely! You are very welcome! So glad you enjoyed receiving the nominations, and responded with a lovely post already! I enjoyed your answers to the 10 questions. 🙂
Congrats on the award…Yipee!!! Friday is my favorite day of the week too.
Huge thanks! How fun to share the same favorite day of the week! Yeah! 🙂
Congrats my friend you are so deserving of these awards 🙂
And thank you for passing it on!
Choc Chip Uru
I really appreciate your nice congrats, thank you! It is a pleasure to pass the awards onto wonderful blogs like yours! Enjoy! 🙂 Cathie
Pingback: Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award and Blog of the Year 2012 Award | The Home Heart
Congrats Cathy. Thank you for the award and recognition!
Thank you Bernice! And, you are very welcome!
Thanks for the cheer! 🙂
Pingback: Superfoods #2: Coconut Sugar | Go Bake Yourself