I heard an affirmation today in a recent interview by author Louise Hay, and really liked it. She suggested saying “Life Loves Me” throughout the day as a powerful mantra to increase our energy, attract positive experiences, and just feel great.
This, and similar positive declarations can instantly shift our mood, and feelings to a higher place, as opposed to the depressive state that often follows a negative statement such as “Life is one problem after another.”
Additionally, when combining our affirmations with the familiar technique listed below, we can turbocharge our energy levels as well.
- Find a quiet and peaceful place where you won’t be disturbed.
- Close your eyes and take several deep breaths.
- Breathe in good thoughts, soothing images, and peaceful outcomes.
- Breathe out tension, stress, anxiety and fear.
- Select a positive statement or series of statements such as, “I am healed,” “I am well,” “Life loves me” or “Only good lies before me.”
- Introduce those affirmations while you visualize a ball of light entering the top of your head and traveling down to the tips of your toes, spreading a healing energy throughout your body.
- Repeat this as many times as you need to clear away any unhelpful thoughts, or projections that cause an internal disturbance.
By deliberately focusing our mind and body in this positive direction, we will allow more room in our life for serenity and peace, especially during challenging times or preventing some stress related conditions in the first place.
What positive words or practices work best for you?