Recently, we converted our guest room into a large office. We still have a room for visitors, but it has been moved to another place in the house.
It is so much fun to use a room in a different way than before, and experience the great functionality of it as well.
I can now hold more people in the office for small groups, and other activities not formally able to accommodate.
Additionally, it has prompted clearing out closets, and arranging paperwork for enhanced organization!
A change like this or similar adjustments can breathe new life into us and renew our excitement which is a wonderful outcome.
What changes do you want to make, or have you made already that you are excited about?
Wishing you a joyous day!
We just got back from vacation and followed many of the life prescription recommendations above. It’s always nice to get away from daily routines and reconnect with loved ones across the miles as well.
Spending time away can be a great way to get recharged.
Another way to get rejuvenated, whether at home or away is to follow the prescription laid out below. It may not be as exciting as an exotic vacation but certainly may inspire one!
- Find a quiet and peaceful place where you won’t be disturbed.
- Close your eyes and take several deep breaths.
- Breathe in good thoughts, soothing images, and peaceful outcomes.
- Breathe out tension, stress, anxiety and fear.
- Select a positive statement or series of statements such as, “I love my life,” “All is well,” or “Everything works out for my highest good.”
- Introduce those affirmations while you visualize a ball of light entering the top of your head and traveling down to the tips of your toes, spreading a healing energy throughout your body.
- Repeat this as many times as you need to clear away any unhelpful thoughts, or projections that cause an internal disturbance.
Candles and soft music are optional!
What helps you get revitalized?